Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So I want to use real sentences and tell all about the new sights and sounds. But I am having problems putting all my ideas into coherent thoughts. But I am beginning to worry that I don’t even have coherent thoughts. (Which I am sure is hard to believe.) I have met some incredible people. I get to see cattle and sheep everyday….in the main street in front of my house. There are sights and smells which are completely new to me. But the most surprising thing is how beautiful it is here. The weather is great and there are mountains and we have the most gorgeous garden in our yard. I have already taken more public transportation in the last four days than in the rest of my 23 years put together. I have a great partner. I got to drink avocado juice. I have already heard more about bowl movements than is really necessary. I have already met my first dijubitians. I was in the middle of a full on hail storm today. All in all life is grand right now. This morning I read something in mr. chambers book of insight……”If you make a god out of your best moments you will find that God will fade out of your life, never to return until you are obedient in the work He has placed closest to you, and until you have learned not to be obsessed with those exceptional moments He has given to you.” “The proof that our relationship is right with God is that we do our best whether we feel inspired or not.”

2 comments:

Charity said...

avocado juice? That sounds pretty interesting.

And what exactly is the necessary amount that one should hear about bowl movements? hehehe

lewillia said...

I miss you so so much Lexie Lex!! And I love that quote!